Monday, January 15, 2018

Shane Mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is the commissioner  of  smackdown  live exchange cell phone  numbers my  mother  in  law  Marissa  Declan Kenyon Rogan Will be my Stepkids  Summerslam and Survivor Series  and Hell in a cell and all the wwe events Shane and  I go arm  arm together  on smackdown  live  Shane will hold  my hand  steel steps  and Shane  walk down the ramp on smackdown  live  and Shane  Hold my hand   on  Shane Jet  and Shane hold the door  open  in the  Limousine  and say Ladies Frist  and Frist and frist special apparence  together  Shane and I take the Limousine  to our Hotel room   and Take Shane car  to Smackdown  live and the Limousine  out for dinner  none body come between  Shane  I yes be shane Manger  I am asking Shane  don't  my loose  cell phone  number now    Shane and  I  will be  on the Commentator  chair  I will be  Ring side with shane  Ride along  and Total Divas Shane and  I will have Tv time  all the wwe events  and Shane  I and Shane Car To  Go Home with Shane  To House And Go Agin on Smackdown Live Shane and  I  To our Limousine  Hotel Room our Hotel Rooms  and Separte and Shane and  i share a Room Togther  I and  sleep on the couch in the Hotel Room and Celebrate our Years friendship with Shane and then we will Celebrate  our friendship on smackdown  live  we will be come Friends  I will ask Shane and I will say Dont' loose  my Cell phone Number  and then Shane  Hold  my Hand  on Shane Jet When we Board on Shane Jet 

                                   

32 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will exchange phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will travel in his Limousine to WWE events and dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nobody will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shane will hold the door of Limousine open for you and say ladies first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will be ring side with Shane

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and Shane will be on the commentator chair WEE events

    ReplyDelete
  10. On commentator chair WWE events

    ReplyDelete
  11. Summerslam and Survivor Series WWE events you and Shane go to together

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and Shane will ride with the divas

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and Shane will celebrate your years of friendship on Smackdown Live

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your life will be amazing with Shane!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shane and you will be in pictures together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shane will tell you to keep your head held up high

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have the best pictures of Shane your father in law

    ReplyDelete
  19. Keep Shane in your thoughts Jade

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shane and you will attend red carpet at WWE Hall of Fame

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will watch you and Shane on WWE Smackdown Live

    ReplyDelete
  22. You will be with divas on WWE and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can’t wait to see pictures of you and Shane!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Keep Shane and his family in your nightly dreams

    ReplyDelete