Thursday, January 25, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane  Mcmahon is the of smackdown  live Commissioner  Shane and I Exchange Cell phone Number  My Mother In Law Marissa  Declan Kenyon Rogan I  will be My stepkids I will Ride on Shane  Jet Summerslam Hell in a cell  and Survivor Series and all wwe events  Shane will Arm Arm together  on smackdown  live  and Hold  my Hand  on the steel Steps and  take the Limousine  out for Dinner  and the Limousine  to smackdown live and take the Limousine  out to lunch and Shane will help me  put my tennis shoes  on me and Shane will go on arm arm together  walk me down the ramp on smackdown live  and will take Shane Car  to smackdown  live  and Shane will hold  my Hand on shane on Jet  nobody comes between  Shane and I yes will be  shane Manger and the Limousine  to our  Hotel Room and Sleep on the Couch in the Hotel Room and Shane and I will take Limousine  to Smackdown  Live  and all the wwe events  and Shane and I travel  with Shane  and will Take Care of Me my life  will change forvever when enter shane family  and Shane will open the door for me  Limousine  Shane will say Ladies Frist Shane and I hold my Hand  when the Door the for me In the  Limousine  Shane and I will hold my hand for  in the Limousine  take the Limousine  smackdown  live Garage  to walk hour Limousine   Shane and I will be  on Monday night Raw  and Shane will Help  me  hold the Ropes for Me  on Monday Night Raw  and will be moved to shane house with the family shane and I will show up to monday night raw and smackdown live  shane will be my date from wwe hall of fame red carpet with shane and I will go arm arm  on the red carpet wwe hall of fame   


32 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nobody will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Shane will go to lunch and discuss WWE business that is private

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Shane will travel in a Limousine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shane will hold the door open for you and say Ladies First.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shane will help you put your tennis shoes on

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Shane will hold hands when on red carpet at WWE hall of fame

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Shane will fly on WWE jet and discuss business

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your conversations with Shane will be private

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will be on Smackdown Live and Monday night Raw with Shane

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and Shane will travel and stay at hotels

    ReplyDelete
  16. Summerslam Survivor Series and Hell in the Cell , events you and Shane will attend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You will be the new face of WWE with Shane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shane will tell you to keep your head up

    ReplyDelete
  19. You will be at Shane’s house with his family

    ReplyDelete
  20. You and Shane will sit in the chairs at Smackdown Live

    ReplyDelete
  21. You will sleep on the couch at the hotel you stay at with Shane

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shane will help you take care of your life

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shane will be very proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  24. You and Shane will have a special bond

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your life will be very exciting with Shane!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Shane will give you tips about WWE

    ReplyDelete
  27. Shane will be your date at WWE Hall of Fame

    ReplyDelete
  28. You and Shane will be the face of WWE

    ReplyDelete