Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Shane McMahon

Shane McMahon is commissioner smackdown live shane exchange cell phone number shane will be my father in law marissa and my mother in law Declan Kenyon Rogan will be my stepkids  I will fly out shane jet summerslam Survivor Series and hell in a cell wwe events  it will change my life forever when enter family  I will be in picture yes I will be shane Manger  shane go arm arm together on smackdown steel steps hold my hand and walk me down the ramp on smackdown live shane do a sagment smackdown shane and I live happily ever with family yes I will work out 


17 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Shane will have a special bond love cousin Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE events like summerslam and survivor series

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will live happily ever after and work out

    ReplyDelete
  10. No one will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will be in pictures with Shane

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Shane will do a live segment on Smackdown

    ReplyDelete
  13. You will ge able to be honest with Shane and get everything off your chest

    ReplyDelete