Thursday, January 18, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon  is the commissioner of smackdown  live  Shane  exchange cell phone  number  my mother  in law  will be  Marissa  Declan Kenyon Rogan will be  my  stepkids Shane  arm arm together  on smackdown live  Summerslam and  Survivor Series and Hell in a cell on the Shane Jet  and we will take the  Limousine  to Hotel Room and the out Dinner  Limousine  will takes  us  our Hotel Room and I will stay on the couch our Hotel and will Take Shane Car to Smackdown live  Walk Down The Ramp  on Smackdown and I will ask Shane  Don't Loose My  Cell Phone Number Now Nobody  Comes Between Shane and I Yes  will Be Shane Manger  will take special Appearance Ride Along  And Total Divas  and  attend the wwe Hall of Fame Red  Carpet and all the wwe events  and Shane Hold MY Hand On Shane Jet When Board and Take Shane Car  and I will Have Tv Time  for Wwe Events and  my  Stepkids  and  my  Mother  in  law  Marissa watch and I  Shane     I Shane go Out Lunch Business For wwe and Wrestlmania i will be watching Shane Ring side  and Shane  I  will be on the Commentator Chair on smackdown  live  I will sit on chair smackdown  live  on the Commentator Chair    Will celebrate Friendship  Years on smackdown  and so Celebrate Shane Birthday on smackdown  live and  and I will be  In Ring Side on smackdown  live  watching Shane 


2 comments: