Sunday, June 3, 2018

Shane Mcmahon

Shane  McMahon is commissioner  of smackdown live  exchange  cell phone  number my  mother  in  law  Marissa  Declan Kenyon Rogan I will be  my be  my step sons  and  will be a big venue  and will have  Dinner  Rehearsal  and a  Rehearsal before  the ceremony Shane and I cake the cut  and throw it  our face  it  my  will be  my frist  dance  with Shane Marissa  shane  will be the ring  Bearer Marissa  will throw me a  bride Shower  and lingerie  shower  party   and I will have a Bachelortte  party  and Marissa  will put  my wedding dress  veil My HoneyMoon it be Disney World at the Disney Lodge   Shane Will Propose  to me  With a Dimond Ring and Will get Guest Book for the Ceremony   Shane and I  Build  a House in Edwards  will have a  and pooltable  indoor  pool  with the  floor  plan blueprints Kitchen  Microwave and oven  and a Kitchen counter  Shane and I hanging our Photo in the Wall  in new House Edwards and the Mcmahon residents and our driveway I will start  my new  life  together  will cerebrate  our  Anniversary I will lots  of gifts  for  our Anniversary  like lingerie  couple  Things    Shane and I will have a  workout room so we can workout together  and I will wash shane car new house Edwards  and I will Have Romantic dinner together  and a Living Room and will have a  Garage and  i dont  want have kids with Shane






















































19 comments:

  1. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa will sit in front row

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane will propose on one knee to you with a diamond ring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shanecwil gibe you red and white flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marissa will give you a bridal shower

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will have a bachelorette party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Declan Rogan and Kenyon will be your step sons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marissa will he your step mother

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marissa will be your mother in law

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Shane will have a big venue

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will wear a white wedding dress and veil

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your first dance will be with Shane and Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and Shane will build a house in Edwards to live

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shane will choose the location in Edwards where you live

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shsne will pick the area close to where you live now. That will be where the McMahon family lives

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shane will pick the location close to where you live now. That will be where the McMahon family lives

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shane will give you lots of gifts on your anniversary

    ReplyDelete