Friday, June 15, 2018

My Cousin Deb is Studying History

My Cousin Deb is studying  History learning  to read  and studying  History I cant  wait to see them I am very so happy to see them in September with cousin Lorrine  to I cant wait to see them I am very happy  to see them  I cant wait  to see them it will be very fun to go shopping  target glennwood springs  and  go out for lunch together have a suripse for  me  in the Disney Bag Carmella  t shirt  hat  wrestlemania  cards 34 white  blinder  wrestlemania  34 dvd

7 comments:

  1. These are Scotland history books. I love History! We can’t wait to see you in September and spend time as a family Jade!! We love you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scotland is a country that is part of England

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will jump in Shane’s arms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane is your Prince Charming

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will be a couple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane will propose to you on a hike in Vail

    ReplyDelete