Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Shane Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon  is Commissioner  of smackdown  live  exchange  cell phone  number  my  mother  Marissa  in  law Declan Kenyon Rogan  I will be stepkids  Shane will Propose to me  with Diamond Ring  Marissa will help  me  put  my  white dress on me  do my Hair and  make up done dinner   Rehearsal  and the Rehearsal for the ceremony Marissa will walk me down Alisle Venue  in vail the Reception in vail Shane and I Cut the Cake and throw  it faces and Shane Sons  will be the Ring  Bearer at the Ceremony I  will be Mrs Mcmahon and a Bridal Shower and a  Lingerie Party and  I will start  my new  life with Shane  Build new house Edwards  I cant to see our new  house 



20 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane will propose on one knee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane will give you a diamond ring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane will bring you red and white flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youband shane will live in a big house

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marissa will give you a bridal shower

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will be Mrs. McMahon after the friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will have a lingerie shower

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Shane will have a rehearsal dinner

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will jump into Shane’s arms

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Shane will throw cake in each other’s face

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and Shane will go on a friendship honeymoon to Disney World

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and Shane will have a pool table in your house

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and Shane wil live in Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and Shane will have a photo booth in your house

    ReplyDelete