Saturday, June 16, 2018

My Cousin Deb is Reading book

My Cousin is Reading book History book and Studying  History book and  Relaxing  at home  I cant wait  to see them in September   and  omi opa  are coming  I am very  Excited  to see them My Cousin Deb as a Suripse for  me  Carmella  t shirt hat  Groot  toy  wrestlemania  cards 34  wrestlemania  34 dvd  and white  blinder  WrestleMania  official program 34  and go shopping glenwwod  springs target   and go out for  lunch together  in glenwood springs  Glenwood  hot Springs and go out  lunch hot springs  after swimming  as a family  and  go out for  dinner  zino for Cousin Lorrine  birthday  dinner  and  more stuff together  and  more shopping  Kevin Owens  Sami Zayn action figure and Kevin Owens  action Figure 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great book about England history! We are so excited to see you in September Jade! We will have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete