Thursday, May 31, 2018

Shane Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is the commissioner  of  smackdown  live will exchange cell phone  number  my  mother  in law  marissa  Declan Kenyon Rogan I will be my stepkids  and shane  will Propose  to  me  one  knee with a  dimond ring and marissa  will throw me a  bridal shower  and a  Lingerie  shower to lots of Lingerie for  my bridal shower and will have a  Dinner Rehearsal and a  big venue Marissa will walk down Alisle  and shane sons ring Bearer it will be my frist dance shane and Marissa   shane  will cut the cake  and throw cake  each face  honeymoon Disney Lodge  and Anniversary in vail spent  some  time with shane for Anniversary some  Anniversary gifts  and  more and  Marissa  will  help me  put  my wedding dress  and wedding  veli on  me  and shane spent time  together  alone  time together  shane  will be Romantic  together  and  have a Romantic  music candles  together  and for my robe  for my  bridal shower  and my Lingiere and for  my Anniversary gifts  and  Marissa  will be  seating  in the front row  and Marissa  will be Proud  a mother  in law  for to me  shane and  I will have a  Romanic dinner together  and celebrate  for valentine  Day together and Christmas together  and spent  together  and  I will be  ms  McMahon and  I will be  friend wife  and shane  friend husband and my  Reception good  venue  and have  it Catering  ceremony and I will start  my  new  life  together   with shane 








20 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane will propose on one knee with a diamond ring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marissa will throw you a bridal shower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane will give you red and white flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will wear a white wedding dress and veil

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will get your hair and makeup done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marissa will sit in the front row

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Shane will celebrate All holidays together

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Shane will celebrate Christmas and Valentine’s Day together

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Shane will have a great life together

    ReplyDelete
  13. You will have a romantic dinner with Shane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marissa will throw you a lingerie shower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  16. You will start a new life with Shane

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and Shane will build a big house in Edwards to live in

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marissa will give you a lingerie party

    ReplyDelete