Sunday, May 13, 2018

Shane Mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is commissioner  of smackdown  live exchange cell phone  number  Declan Kenyon rogan will be  my stepkids  my  mother in law Marissa shane will propose  to  me  shane will say jade ewill be  my  friend   and i will say yes i will have a big venue  and  the  Reception and a dinner  Rehersal  and  i will have a bridal shower  lots gifts  shanes son will be the ring Bearer and Marissa will be  Proud mother  in  law  it will be  my frist dance  shane and  Marissa shane and i will hug  it out  kiss shane on the cheeck and start my new life with my  new  life   together  shane and  i willcut  together  throw it  faces  cake   as ms McMahon  and then i will get  my hairstyle and makestyle  with my  bridal robe  and  Marissa  will help me  put  my wedding dress  on me  someone will throw me a bridal  Shower and  lots Presents  throw a good bridal shower and  a  lingire shower

15 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will stay in honeymoon suite at hotel

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be a big ceremony and reception

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane will bring you red and white flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first dance will be with Shane and Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marissa will give you a bridal shower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marissa will help you put your wedding dress on

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will get your hair and makeup done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shane will ask you to be his friend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shane will propose on one knee with a diamond ring

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shane’s sons will be the ring bearers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vince will walk you down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shane and you will start new lives together

    ReplyDelete