Saturday, May 26, 2018

my cousin deb dress up as a jedi and as was Rebels

my cousin deb dress up as as a jedi and a   i cant wait to see them  in September  it will be very fun and  go shopping  in Glenwood springs and  my cousin  dress as is the jedi and a Rebel from star wars and go out for  lunch and  go out for  dinner at zino for cousin Lorrine birthday dinner  and yoda standing  in front  of  my cousin deb dress a jedi and go shopping in target  in Glenwood springs and  out  for  lunch some where  i cant wait  to see them  it will be very fun and they will have a suripse  for  me  like wrestlemania cards 34  white blinder wrestlemania offical program 34 


1 comment:

  1. It sure was fun to dress up like a Jedi! Yoda is awesome! We are so excited to see you in September! We will have so much fun shopping and going out to eat!! We love you Jade!

    ReplyDelete