Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is commissioner of smackdown  live  exchange cell phone  number  my  mother  in  law  Marissa  Declan Kenyon rogan will be  my stepkids shane will Purpose  to me  with a diamond ring will have  a friendship ceremony  will have a venue  at the beaver creek church and  my Reception in vail shane sons be the ring  Bearer shane and i will cut the cake  together  throw the cake at each together face  shane will carrying  me hotel and  my Anniversary in Hawaii Marissa will walk down the alisle   it will be  my frist dance  shane and Marissa  i will wear a white dress  hairdone  and make up done  with a hairstyle  and makeup style and wedding veil  will a miniter  where for our honeymoon






9 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shane will propose to you on one knee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shane will propose with a diamond ring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane will propose with a diamond ring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friendship ceremony will be at beaver Creek church

    ReplyDelete