Friday, March 16, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is commissioner  of smackdown  live  will exchange  cell  phone  number  my  mother  in law  Marissa  Declan Kenyon rogan my  stepkids  summerslam Surivior Series and Hell in a cell Shane and  I Limousine  hotel Room  will say in the couch hotel room with Shane  Shane will hold  my hand on steel steps Shane take Limousine  together Shane I Dinner  and  Drinks  together  cocktails  and Shane we Buying  a Ring  Shane will Purpose  down  one Knee Friendship i Can"t Wait  to be  a Mcmahon  Shane will be  my manger  nobody come between shane and I and My  in Laws Marissa my  mother  in law shane and I cut the cake  together  Shane throw  the Cake at each friendship Other  Frist Dance Frienship with  Marissa my new In Laws  Vince Mcmahon Marissa walk me down Aisle  Our Venue in the tent Shane Sons will be the ring Bearer kurt angle john  cena Stephanie and Triple H  my Grooms  John Cena  new Outlaws and will have a Dj on the Dance Floor Colorado River that's Venue   Shane will walk me down  the ramp on smackdown live and  Shane and I Shane take me to My House and Shane House to Shane Pravite Jet will after landed Shane Hold  my Hand  when we Board Never on a Pravite Jet and Drinks at  Friendship  for Dinner drink some Champagne  dinner  and Beer  will cook for Shane at His House by time gets Home and then Mister  i Can"t Waiting a Mcmahon  say Vow to read



27 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony at the Colorado River

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Shane will fly on his jet and discuss WWE business

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Shane Will have dinner and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shane will propose on one knee for friendship

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shane will buy you a friendship ring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shane’s sons will be the ring bearers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vince McMahon will walk you down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Groomsmen will be John Cena Triple H and Outlaws

    ReplyDelete
  15. The venue will be the Colorado River

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dwayne the rock Johnson will be the DJ

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your first dance will be with Shane and Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shane will drive you to your house

    ReplyDelete
  19. You will drink beer and champagne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Vince will walk you down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  22. You and Shane will travel to WWE events in a Limousine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Marissa will walk you down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shane will bring you red and white flowers

    ReplyDelete