Thursday, March 15, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon  is commissioner  of smackdown  live exchange cell phone  number  shane  father is my father  my  mother  in law Marissa  and Declan Kenyon rogan will be  my stepkids Summerslam and hell in a cell survivor Series shane will walk me down on the steel steps and  hold my hand shane  will walk me down the  ramp smackdown  live  the Limousine to our hotel room i will sleep Couch  in the Hotel room  and so shane will Proposals to me  as friendship  a friendship Recption like a wedding  throw cake each together  friendship reception and will dance reception Marissa and Vince will  give me away  friendship Cermony   and Marissa and Vince  will walk me down  the Aisle   i don't  kind of Ring  shane getting  me  yes  i  will be manger  nobody  come between shane and  also shane will take  me  shane house and also takeing  to   my  house  and shane  and i  will I go on Vaction  together  a friendship   honeymoon   venue friendship ceremony dinner colorado  river we and have a dj  when Shane  will Purpose  shane will be my friendship












23 comments:

  1. Shane your future father in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Shane will cut your cake at friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie McMahon Triple H John Cena Kurt Angle all will be at your friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vince McMahon will walk you down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Shane will have a friendship ceremony outside

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friendship ceremony can be outside in nature near the Colorado river

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your first dance will be with Shane and Marissa l

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will wear a pretty dress at friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shane and you will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marissa will walk you down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  12. It will be an awesome friendship ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and Shane will send invitations out

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and Shane will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and Shanecwill fly on his private jet

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and Shane will ride in a Limousine to WWE events then to the hotel

    ReplyDelete
  17. John Cena Triple H and The Outlaws will be your groomsmen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dwayne the Rock Johnson will be your DJ

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shane’s sons Declan Rogan Kenyon will be your ring bearers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon your mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete