Saturday, December 28, 2019

Nktob mixatape tour 2019


Nktob mixtape tour 2019 and i love the new kids on the block our my favorite is my boy band danny wood and joey  McIntyre  Jonathan and jordan knight and donnie  Wahlberg nkotb  and i love them allof the new kids on the block  and i love them  and love jordan knight nd jon and Jonathan   And i will marry jordan knight one day as hushband and wife our frist dance as hushband and wife at wedding  reception  And i will live happy everafter and i love jordan  I am very excited to marry jordan knight forever And i will love jordan knight  jordan knight is a great guy jordan is a great to me and i love new kids on the block they are my favorite boy band i love nktob hanging tought and i will love you forever and step by step and please don’t go girl those my favorites songs boys in the band that my favorite song  and i love joey  McIntyre  And jordan knight jon donnie and i love jordan knight and jon knight and danny wood joey  McIntyre and donnie  Wahlberg  and i will meet and greet meet them both in the and after  concert  And jordan knight and and jon and joe and donnie danny wood  meet and great after  concert  Nktob and i love nktob there music


















































































1 comment:

  1. How cool would it be if you can see their tour, Jade?!

    ReplyDelete