Tuesday, December 25, 2018

i just open my christmas presents and my todd helton

and I just opend my  Christmas  presents today and  I will  open them get home from work later after  and  I am very excited to open them and see what  I got  and   the Colorado Rockies 25 1993 2018   all time  t shirt I open them all today and  I just got  Ryan Bruan Jersey brewers hat  and my dad got  me  iowa Hawkeyes sweetshirt and a  hat and sweetpants  today and todd helton  han  solo shocking  and a  Christmas story and  my Denver  Broncos Jacket 












1 comment:

  1. Wow! I mean Wow, Jade. That is quite a haul from Santa in one year. You have more jerseys than the entire Rockies team. I’m so happy you have had such a merry Christmas and I want to see all of this in person. Love to you, Jade.

    ReplyDelete