Thursday, February 22, 2018

Shane mcmahon

Shane Mcmahon is commissioner  of smackdown live  will exchange  cell phone  number  my  mother  in  law Marissa Declan Kenyon Rogan will be  my stepkids Shane walk me down shane will hold my hand  on the steel steps  Summerslam Survivor Series  and Hell in a Cell  Shane walk me  down the ramp Shane and  I are going on a Date  Shane Bring me Flowers  like Roses red and White Roses for my Date  on my Date Nobody Comes between and Shane  and  Yes i will be  Manger I will     Enter Shane Family  and Shane I bring  candles  our Date  and Will Have  Dessert after dinner  and  will walk me down the ramp Limousine  to our Hotel Room and I will Sleep  in the Couch in the Hotel room  will take Shane Contiental Bentley GT smackdown live  and Marissa Declan Kenyon Rogan watch me  on tv  Tv time with Shane  and all the wwe events  and the Limousine  take  us to like events  to the red Carpet  Shane there allways wanted ask you something in Pravite 





25 comments:

  1. You and Shane will exchange cell phone numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa Declan Rogan Kenyon. Your future mother in law and step kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane and you will walk arm and arm on steel steps and he will hold the ropes down for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Shane will attend WWE events like Summerslam and Survivor Series and Hell in the Cell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nobody will come between you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shane will bring you red and white roses

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Shane will take a Limousine to the hotel

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Shane will attend the WWE Hall of Fame on the red carpet

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will sleep on the coach at the hotel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shane will tell you he wants to ask you something in private

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your life will change forever when you enter Shane’s family

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Shane will have a lot of fun together

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and Shane will drive in a Continental Bentley GT to Smackdown Live

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will bring candles to your date and have dessert

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marissa Kenyon Declan and Rogan will watch you and Shane on TV

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and Shane will be the face of WWE

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and Shane will sit on commentary chairs at Smackdown Live

    ReplyDelete
  18. There will be T-shirt’s made of you and Shane

    ReplyDelete
  19. You will bring electric candles in your date with Shane

    ReplyDelete