Saturday, August 5, 2017

Shane McMahon

Shane McMahon is the smackdown live general manager daniel bryan shane mcmahon I will whould shane mcmahon I will be manger in the ring shane mcmahon and I on smackdown live shane mcmahon and I will be on smackdown live segment shane mcmahon and his wife Marissa  mcmahon Linda McMahon  Vince McMahon Stephanie McMahon triple h triple h vince mcmahon father-in-law mother-in-law Linda McMahon  brother-in-law Shane McMahon  Shane mcmahon and I will go the arm arm together  on smackdown live together  steel steps to the ring shane mcmahon I will  under the ring with me  on the steel steps 
















































6 comments:

  1. Shane McMahon is the smack down live manager! He sure has a big family! Jade I believe you will be part of his wrestling family!! I believe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be in the ring with Shane McMahon smack down live one day Jade!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane McMahon has a wife Marissa, family Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Linda McMahon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel ByrÄn is general manage of smack down live

    ReplyDelete
  5. The MacMahons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure am glad that Shane McMahon did not get hurt in his helicopter accident.

    ReplyDelete