Friday, September 27, 2013

Blogging CPR/ AED

Today we learn how to perform CPR/ AED and  we all in Transitions received our certifications. We also learned how to do  compressions on dogs.  I enjoyed the class, Lynn was very nice.  Jaquelin, on Friday at  Red Canyon High School  taught us CPR. We learned  how to  use  the  AED on the  Starting Heart's Bus. A Chest Compression is when performing  CPR you use  both arms  and  hands to  push  on  chest  and this makes the  blood  move  out  of the  heart and on too to the rest of the body. It is  important because someone might need my help someday. I may save a life with what  I have learned. What I like  the  most  about  the training is I  can  now  help someone if they have Cardiac Arrest.  I had fun  and  a great  time on  the Starting Hearts Bus.
]

No comments:

Post a Comment