Monday, December 17, 2012

christmas eve

I am excited  about  Christmas. This  year  I  plan  on  going  to work on Christmas day. When I get  home  from  work i will open  my presents. Some  of  my  favorite  Christmas memories  are  putting  out cookies  and milk for Santa on Christmas Eve. i loved  it when I  was little  and I would   come down  on Christmas  moring  and open presents  with my  parents   on  Christmas moring. we would  all watch  the Christmas parade togther.  This  year  will be a  little  different  because   i will be  working  at The Ranch on Beaver  Creek Mountain.  I  like  my job a lot  and have  a neat  boss  names Nina. Nia is very nice  to me   and  is  helping  me   be  successful at work.  i look forward   to working   on   Christmas day.  when i go home   i will open my  presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment