Friday, September 14, 2012

The Gypsum Rec Center

Today I went to the Gypsum  Rec Center.  I went swimming. I swam some laps.  I like  to exercise some of  my favorites  are -   yoga, Gyrotonics, Kick Boxing, skiing and walking.   Yoga  is when I breath and stretch  I feel happy when I am doing yoga.   Gyrotonics  is a class and  Colleen  is  the  teacher.  I go to Gyrotonics   on Tuesday  and Thursday  at the Edwards warehouse. in class I  stretch  my muscles on a  mat and in a chair.  It's a fun class. I go to Kick Boxing  at the Westin on Thursday's  at 6:15  Bratzo  is a  instructor for Kick Boxing.  I look forward  to  Kick boxing   In the  Winter  I ski  with  my friends at small Champions  Skiing is a lot of fun. I like  to  exercise it Keps my body strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment